Saturday, July 21, 2007

Eau de Bell Pepper & Ode to iPhone

 

There are two significant things about this picture. The first is that it is my first grown-from-my-garden bell pepper, and not just of this season, but ever! I think it's lovely. My goodness, did it smell great! The red bells had yet to appear at pepper plucking time, so I purchased one and laid it side-by-side next to my green bell on the counter. Their looks complemented each other, but while the green bell had terrifically fresh and produce-y fragrances, the red store-bought smelled of nothing at all. What a treat, to savor the perfume of my pepper--but my sister-in-law started to look at me funny, so that was enough of that.

The second significant thing about this picture is that it was taken with my just-from-the-shrink-wrap iPhone! It was a treat to savor the sight and feel of my iPhone last night, too, but the funny looks I got were similar.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing, the difference in garden fresh. Sweet little baby too :)

    tea
    xo

    ReplyDelete