I am thankful: for having made a new friendship recently.
I am working on: the quilt I almost finished before Christmas, so I can give it to Ellis & Sara & Camas next week.
I am going: to Zachary's first birthday party on Sunday.
I am reading: Major Pettigrew's Last Stand, Attaching in Adoption, and Sense of an Ending--the last one for the Red Rock Book Club, which I am feeling excited to be involved with again, even though I did not appreciate this book. I bought several new books this week; Brian informed me: the stack next to my bed has exceeded the height limit.
I am hoping: for a fun, easy-going trip with my mom to visit my brother & his family.
I want: to unclutter the bedroom. Seriously, put away the suitcases from the Philippines trip already; it's been over a month. And maybe a Selphy 900.
I need: to finish the laundry I started days ago.
I am listening to: video tutorials on repeat about scrapbooking: Wilna, Lisa O, Janna, Laura C. I just love the sound of their voices & their thoughtful creativity inspires me.
Something new: two things actually: a car named Colly bird, and invisible braces.
A favorite: Brian surprised me yesterday with a gift, wrapped in lovely striped paper, which contained a sweater and a long ruffled skirt that are both cozy and elegant.
No comments:
Post a Comment