It's beautiful, I can see that others will bloom soon. Good grief! I can't believe I didn't notice the spelling on the uniform shirt. Good thing I was never an English teacher :) Love, Mom
Hi Mom and Christine, I was able to cut three more stems to bring inside the house today. That first one has already withered! They sure are a flash-in-the-pan type of bloom. Nice while they last, though.
It's beautiful, I can see that others will bloom soon. Good grief! I can't believe I didn't notice the spelling on the uniform shirt. Good thing I was never an English teacher :) Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteLucky you to have iris blooming so early. Mine are just 6 inches tall with no buds in sight yet.
ReplyDeleteHi Mom and Christine,
ReplyDeleteI was able to cut three more stems to bring inside the house today. That first one has already withered! They sure are a flash-in-the-pan type of bloom. Nice while they last, though.