My son and his fiancee brought their wonderful dogs to our house for Christmas this year. What with our 3 and their 2, we had quite a dog-fest! Happy New year Shane.
we miss you too! we're glad you enjoyed The Prarie Home show, I have fond memories of taking you to the Opera House for the Nutcracker. I look forward to taking you again with a granddaughter :) Love, Mom xo
Aw.......how cute LOL
ReplyDeleteHope you had a lovely Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!
tea
xo
p.s.....love the stinky peanut LOL!!
ReplyDeletetea
xo
My son and his fiancee brought their wonderful dogs to our house for Christmas this year. What with our 3 and their 2, we had quite a dog-fest!
ReplyDeleteHappy New year Shane.
we miss you too! we're glad you enjoyed The Prarie Home show, I have fond memories of taking you to the Opera House for the Nutcracker. I look forward to taking you again with a granddaughter :) Love, Mom xo
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tea! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteChristine, aren't dog gatherings fun? Nothing would be the same without them. Happy New Year!
Mom, LOL! You'd have liked Garrison Keillor. I'm sure the granddaughter will love the Nutcracker (shameless, you are) :)