Friday, December 22, 2006

Posh outing

Mr. Hands and I went to Santana Row for a bit of posh. It was the perfect day for it--so fresh and blue. It's just past the Solstice, but it feels brighter already. (Could be that yesterday was particularly dreary.) The crowds stayed away and the street was lovely, minus a few pricks in Lamborghinis and a Ferrari who gunned their engines up and down the street. Wow, that is a loud sound.
I ran errands and Mr Hands camped out at a hotspot in a tea and coffee shop. Afterwards we ate here:
 
 Posted by Picasa The name is featured better here:
Everything we ate was tasty. We tried fried Ipswich clams and liked them but decided we ultimately prefer calamari. Mr Hands had the flank stake with wine butter and the whipped Yukon gold potatoes--like eating a buttery and creamy cloud. However, I win today because my tuna and Monterey jack cheese melt was perfection.
We saw this: this: and these:

1 comment: