Currently, a navel-gazing, narcissistic collection of thoughts and observations.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Feb 18
Love the pretty foam swirl the baristas at our cafe make. I'm off work for the week, so I got to drop by for brunch. I just felt unsettled the whole time, like I was going to get caught for playing hookey!
hope you've enjoyed your vacation, the coffee looks very inviting but almost too pretty to drink. Loved the photo of you at the restaurant, it was like you were here on the boat sitting across from me. How is the kitchen sheet rock project coming along? Write soon - Love, Mom
hope you've enjoyed your vacation, the coffee looks very inviting but almost too pretty to drink. Loved the photo of you at the restaurant, it was like you were here on the boat sitting across from me. How is the kitchen sheet rock project coming along? Write soon - Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteThis is SO pretty!!
ReplyDelete