Currently, a navel-gazing, narcissistic collection of thoughts and observations.
Great shot - wow your grass is green. We are on drout restrictions for our county and our lawn is suffering!
Ah rub in your year-round summer LOL! I actually would mliss the seasons but would love the gardening there! The lemon photo you posted was beautiful - can't imagine all the lemons I wanted - they are so expensive here!
yes, such green grass! such a treat this time of year.
Great shot - wow your grass is green. We are on drout restrictions for our county and our lawn is suffering!
ReplyDeleteAh rub in your year-round summer LOL! I actually would mliss the seasons but would love the gardening there! The lemon photo you posted was beautiful - can't imagine all the lemons I wanted - they are so expensive here!
ReplyDeleteyes, such green grass! such a treat this time of year.
ReplyDelete