Friday, March 27, 2009

Catching up

Wednesday, March 25

I surprised Mr Time on his hands with a new gadget--a Kindle. He was pretty much speechless!

Tuesday, March 24

A spontaneous evening out with friends at one of our favorite local spots.

Monday, March 23

So this is where all the pear tree blossoms went!

Sunday, March 22


Two for today: inside and out.

Saturday, March 21

On a letterboxing excursion with Katie. It's in this oleander somewhere... :)

Friday, March 20 First Day of Spring

Another shot of the pear trees in the front yard. It's been so fun to watch them transform over the past couple of weeks into their current leafy spring wardrobe.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the kindle was a big hit - huh? I've been meaning to get the blossoms on our local trees -I just love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dh got a Kindle for Christmas and he loves, loves, loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Time12:05 AM PDT

    Mr. Kindle on His Hands says, "Mrs. Time on Her Hands is the best wife ever." :)

    ReplyDelete