Sunday, March 08, 2009

March 8


I can always count on the Farmers' Market for a good photo opportunity but I forgot about Daylight Savings Time and got a late start. So many of our usual stalls were out of things, but that led me to keep my eyes open for new things. After such a rainy week, I couldn't leave those bright anemones behind, and the first sight of tomato seedlings nearly had me swooning. I picked up Sweet 100s and Mr. Time on Her Hands picked out an early tomato with a really whimsical name. The Sun Golds were gone but the vendor promised me he'd save me one next week. And of course, Simon the Sneak had to check things out.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous produce! You inspired me to check and see if we have a farmer's market locally. Don't think so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful bounty! We had a hard time resiting some veggie plants last week but I think it is too early here! We did get some chives to start this year's herb garden!

    ReplyDelete