Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18

 

The sink needed to be disconnected when the counter was installed. Here is Mr. Time on Her Hands explaining why hooking the plumbing back up is trickier than he thought.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. oh is this a familiar sight! We have redone 2 kitchens. The Florida house, just before we got the job up here and now this house.. this time we hired a plumber to do the sink after the counters went in...we did everything else..but with the wooden/laminate floors I just didn't want to have water everywhere! I still need to finish my backsplash then we'll be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this made me chuckle! Good luck to Mr. Hands. He might want to call Mr. Home Depot....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having had several leaky sinks over the years I know only too well how miserable it is to be in that position attempting to make sense of hard to see and reach plumbing! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete