Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11

I am totally enamored with an internet game of riddles called thisisnottom. Each week a series of puzzles is posted, lately beginning with a YouTube video and leading off onto anagrams, math equations that turn out to be Google Earth coordinates, online trivia scavenger hunts, picture clues and other such brain teasers. Following the series of clues leads to a chapter of a book being written by John Green. I've been slow to warm to the book, but recently it developed a plot twist and the added complexity has made it very compelling. It's my new bad habit to pace around Monday evenings until a clue is posted, then stay up far too late trying to work solutions, then feel sad that I solved it and need to wait seven days for the next clue. I didn't need any new bad habits!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds like great fun! I love a good puzzle and a mystery.

    ReplyDelete