To replace the cat tower, which has been much loved and served a full career, we first thought we'd build our own. But then we took stock of Current Projects and also projects in the On Deck Spot, and also projects Down the Line, and are now in the market for a premade one.
Though only at the window shopping stage now, these caught my eye but I knew I would never remember distinguinshing features or scale. So Katie got to practice her "long sit & stay" so I could have a size reference, which is more impressive than it sounds because the cat adoption center and the wall of fish were in her line of sight behind me as I took this photo.
Though only at the window shopping stage now, these caught my eye but I knew I would never remember distinguinshing features or scale. So Katie got to practice her "long sit & stay" so I could have a size reference, which is more impressive than it sounds because the cat adoption center and the wall of fish were in her line of sight behind me as I took this photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment