Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Swish-swish and hubba-hubba

Last night we went downtown with friends for dinner and a stroll.

First, dinner at Shabuway, a hotpot place:

I didn't capture the enormous amounts of steam bathing us all in the dim little restaurant. We all have dewy complexions this morning!

Then this stopped us in our tracks:

This, ladies and gentlemen, is fabric hanging on display in the window of a quilting shop. Next to it (I wish I had included it in the photo) is a flyer for children's quilting lessons. Really, you can't make this stuff up! I might have taken up quilting in my youth, if only... sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shane,
    I don't know how I missed it before, but I just today saw that you left a comment on my Raven Ridge Gardens blog, for which I thank you very much!
    I've just read through your blog and am enjoying it very much. You say you used to live in Humboldt County? Where are you now?
    Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete