How cute! This puppy looks a lot like our Georgie in the face except no floppy ears, and Georgie also sleeps deep under the covers in jing's bed every night LOL! It's so fun to watch her dive under when I put the girls to bed!
She's sooo cute! And thanks for the letterbox info. There seems to be a small group up here and I'm going to drag my husband around to try to find some of the letterboxes.
oh, my Susie Poodle does this..she is curled up right now on the couch UNDER a blanket! Some days I swear she doesn't move all day! There are days I'd love to do the same thing!
man I feel like this today! It is cold here!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! This puppy looks a lot like our Georgie in the face except no floppy ears, and Georgie also sleeps deep under the covers in jing's bed every night LOL! It's so fun to watch her dive under when I put the girls to bed!
ReplyDeleteShe's sooo cute! And thanks for the letterbox info. There seems to be a small group up here and I'm going to drag my husband around to try to find some of the letterboxes.
ReplyDeleteoh, my Susie Poodle does this..she is curled up right now on the couch UNDER a blanket! Some days I swear she doesn't move all day! There are days I'd love to do the same thing!
ReplyDelete