Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jan 27


I liked the way these lemons looked, piled in a blue glass bowl. A scene so fresh and summery despite the chilly days. Here, I was playing with the soft focus on my photo processing software. I usually have better luck making "fixes" to photos in Picassa than in PhotoShop. Some of my daily photos have been real stinkers. One of my hopes is that my pictures will get better by completing this project, both straight out of camera and after PhotoShop magic. Only 338 more pictures to practice.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Adorable photo!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that does remind me of summer and lemon shake ups at the fair....oh if it were only as warm and sunny as your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and a funky focus, I like it. Shane, what are you actually going to do with that many lemons?

    ReplyDelete