Currently, a navel-gazing, narcissistic collection of thoughts and observations.
Ohhhh!! Looks scrumptious!! I tried Costco's pumpkin soup with my girls - it was way too sweet, and we threw it away! Bet they'd like this, tho!!
Boy that does look good! Of course my girls would be appalled! Great photo.
What a beautiful presentation! I cook fresh veg all the time but always use pumpkin from the can to make soup or anything else. This looks fantastic!
oh that looks so gourmet and yummy :)
Ohhhh!! Looks scrumptious!! I tried Costco's pumpkin soup with my girls - it was way too sweet, and we threw it away! Bet they'd like this, tho!!
ReplyDeleteBoy that does look good! Of course my girls would be appalled! Great photo.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful presentation! I cook fresh veg all the time but always use pumpkin from the can to make soup or anything else. This looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteoh that looks so gourmet and yummy :)
ReplyDelete