Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jan 18: Torn between two

This was one of many cool things from our hike today. My bellyflop down the trail and picking ticks off the dog were not among them, but this manzanita draped in moss pretty much makes up for those.


My nephew lives, breathes, and dreams Star Wars. He requested a photo shoot with his figures arranged in formation. Happy to oblige!



3 comments:

  1. ooo - pretty! Looks like you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love his display and the landscape photo is beautiful :)

    I have had a few days with more than one photo...I had to go with it so the project didn't take on pressure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree is wild! I have posted a couple pics more than once. Rules are made to be broken!

    BTW, I'm a little slow but I wanted to let you know that I gave you a fun award. You'll see it on my blog on my Jan 19 post!

    ReplyDelete